Easily track comments and changes regarding Backlog issues using the #Talk feature in Typetalk! Here’s how:
- Select the Typetalk messages you want to use to create a new Talk.
- Click ‘Post to Backlog’ at the top of the topic feed.
- A dropdown menu will appear for you to input your Backlog Space URL, Project Name and Subject (Issue Name). Click Post.
- The Backlog sign in page will open in a new windowif you are not already signed in. Sign in using your credentials. Click Post.
- The Backlog ‘Add Issue’ page will open for you to add an issue as you normally would. You will notice that the Talk’s URL is embedded in Backlog’s Description text box for easy reference.
Once you have added the issue to Backlog, return to Typetalk and open the Talk dropdown menu. You will see that a new Talk has been added with the new Backlog issue title that you just created.
All messages added to the Talk will automatically be added to the Backlog issue. Creating Talks for Backlog issues not only keeps you up-to-date with that issue, but also allows you to discuss progress with your team in real-time!