Backlog is a project management tool developed by our parent company Nulab.
The integration allows you to receive Typetalk notifications whenever a Backlog issue is added, updated, has a status change, etc. Never miss an important update in Backlog again!
Your Backlog space owner must have Nulab Account enabled in order to use this integration. Please ask a project administrator to integrate Typetalk with Backlog.
Connect to Backlog from Typetalk using these steps:
1. From any Typetalk Topic, click the "Topic Settings" icon
2. Next, select the "Integrations" tab
3. Find Backlog, and click the "Integrate" button
4. Select a Backlog space and project
5. And click "Integrate" to complete the process.